Sunday 12 October 2014

Disney on Ice!

So if you're young at heart, you will undoubtedly be a Disney fan. I'm now 19 and there's nothing I love more than snuggling up in my duvet and singing along to the songs of Frozen or watching a Pixar hit.
Today, I went to Disney on Ice at Metro Radio Arena and I have to admit, the show is fantastic! On arrival I was surrounded by little girls in Disney Princess outfits - it was adorable! But, you could put any age person in that room and they would love it! I went with my Gran, Aunty, younger brothers and cousins and we all had a favourite moment of the show - mine being Mulan, I'm in love with the songs from that film.
I managed to get a few snaps of the action (sadly not great quality as they were taken on my phone), but if you are a Disney fan I would highly recommend this show, tickets are reasonably priced too, we paid £28 each and we had a perfect view of the whole show. However merchandise (as you can imagine) is pretty steep in price.
Celebrating 100 years of Disney is pretty spectacular, but every year there is a different theme to the show every year, last year was Disney Princesses, I'm hoping for a Pixar one soon!








No comments:

Post a Comment