Tuesday 25 August 2015

Cleethorpes and The Deep, Hull

Uni can be stressful at times and this summer has really not been what I imagined it to be, I've had some amazing time with friends but back in Sheffield I'm already moving out of a home that was supposed to last my whole third year. Sometimes things just don't work out and I just needed a break from the city and some family time, I joined the family on their last night at a Haven complex in Cleethorpes. Despite only being there for the night it was nice to escape a box room and bring back some childhood memories! If you know me, you will also know I'm a sucker for amusements, so it was great to spend time with my brothers.





The following day we also went to The Deep aquarium which was a great chance to use my camera, as its been gathering dust lately. It's a great aquarium but it can be quite pricey, my family paid nearly £60 for admission only, never mind food and the gift shops. If you are passing though, I would recommend going to this attraction, there's so much to see and has a different edge compared to your standard aquarium. I also wanted the giant turtle in the picture below but my Dad wouldn't let me :(






 
Hope you're having a great week and sorry for all my late posts!
 
-Rach x

No comments:

Post a Comment