Tuesday 13 October 2015

New Purchases

Lately, I've been feeling that my wardrobe has been a little bland and I've needed to buy some new clothes to wear the Autumn and Winter season. Although, I didn't have loads to spend I bought myself a few little goodies to get the ball rolling.

Some of the purchases are from the vintage kilo sale, which I posted about, at the time they were getting washed so I wasn't able to share a photo with you guys. I'm literally in love with my denim shirt, (pictured at the bottom) as I bought it in such a large size it fits nicely as a dress when teamed with a belt and I've also used it as a jacket for uni, the material is quite thick so it does the trick.

I also took advantage of the 20% off at Topshop, they had some local DJ's from some clubs that uni students in Sheffield go to and it had quite a cool vibe going on. It was obviously aimed at the student market and I was just happy that I was in town at the time to grab some stuff with discount. I went for the orange skirt and a cute little necklace, I adore the skirt. I've never really been in the comfort zone to go for bright colours, but I really am happy that I went for this one over denim, it's added some colour to my wardrobe and I don't feel like I'm restricted to dark colours anymore, I'll definitely be looking out for some more stuff like this.

Thanks for reading

Rach x

 
Topshop £1.50

Topshop £24

Bought from Vintage kilo sale @ The New Shop/Sheffield


Bought from Vintage kilo sale @ The New Shop/Sheffield

No comments:

Post a Comment